Friday, September 10, 2010

Mrs. U.S. Beauties Pageant 2011

I just accepted the Mrs. Colorado U.S. Beauties title for 2011 !!!
I am so excited to start my journey as your Mrs. Colorado U.S. Beauties 2011!!!
Please check out the website for more information if you are a Miss or Ms that wants to compete in the 2011 U.S. Beauties Pageant with me!!!

The National Pageant will be held July 7-10, 2011
in Lisle Illionis!!
Please check out the website for more information!!!

U.S Beauties Pageant Honors the Success of the Modern Women!!!
I am also looking for National sponsors for Ad pages as well as sponsors to help with expenses in competing for the Mrs. U.S. Beauties 2011 title. Please contact me at MrsColoradoUSBeauties2011@gmail.com for sponsorship information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment